Munising Rear Range Lighthouse
Established in 1907, the Munising Rear Range Light was placed to work in combination with the Munising Front Range Light. The rear light was placed on the hillside at the south end of Hemlock Street in Munising. This light shines a continuous red light. The lighthouse is painted white and stands 33 feet in height. The site is open to the public, but the tower is closed.