Grand Island North Lighthouse
Established in 1867, the Grand Island North Light (also known as the Old North Light). This is a two-story building made of brick. The Grand Island North Light stands on a 175 feet cliff. This lighthouse is best viewed by boat. It is currently privately owned and was beautifully restored by the current owners. The property and lighthouse are closed to the public.