Beach Inn Motel on Munising Bay
- Spectacular Sunsets
- 200 feet of private frontage on Lake Superior
- Charcoal grills & coolers available for guest
- Bike path in front of motel
- Plenty of outdoor seating
- 5 miles to the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Waterfalls within walking distance
- Gift shop on-premise
- Lobby area for snacks, dips, beverages
No matter what time of year you plan to travel to Munising, it’s best to plan to ensure your vacation goes as smoothly as possible. But don’t worry, we have all the resources you need.
Munising offers an array of options for dining out, from fast-casual establishments to upscale restaurants.
Munising offers countless lodging options to choose from, including boutique hotels, small family-owned motels, and secluded cottages and cabins.
Whether you want to snowmobile, view some of the most beautiful fall foliage in America, or relax on a magical beach, Munising’s four seasons have something for everyone.
While its rural location is part of the charm, cell service can be an issue for some arriving in the Upper Peninsula. Fortunately, we have a range of maps and guides to help you along the way.