Munising Front Range Lighthouse
Established in 1907 along with the rear light, this active light also has a continuous red light. It is constructed of steel and stands 58 feet in height. The entire lighthouse is painted white. There is also a 1 1/2-story brick building used by the park service. The site is open, but the tower is closed to the public. Restoration for this lighthouse are in the works.
Located on M-28 at Hemlock Street in Munising.