Cherrywood Lodge Resort / EconoLodge Inn and Suites
- “YOUR SNOWMOBILE HEADQUARTERS”
- “TRAILS START AT OUR DOOR”
- Snowmobile Rentals on-site
- Direct trail access
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Flat Screen TVs (all rooms)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 56 Guest Rooms
- Children Under 12 Stay Free
- Suites AvailableCable
- Heated Garage
- Large Parking Area
- Deluxe Rooms and Suites with Microwaves and Fridges
- Non-Smoking rooms
- Large Indoor Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub
- Dining on Premises
- Cocktail Lounge with Fireplace
- Free Breakfast
- Meeting Facilities
- Playground, Rec Area & Game room
- Guest Laundry Room
- Handicapped Accessible
No matter what time of year you plan to travel to Munising, it’s best to plan to ensure your vacation goes as smoothly as possible. But don’t worry, we have all the resources you need.
Munising offers an array of options for dining out, from fast-casual establishments to upscale restaurants.
Munising offers countless lodging options to choose from, including boutique hotels, small family-owned motels, and secluded cottages and cabins.
Whether you want to snowmobile, view some of the most beautiful fall foliage in America, or relax on a magical beach, Munising’s four seasons have something for everyone.
While its rural location is part of the charm, cell service can be an issue for some arriving in the Upper Peninsula. Fortunately, we have a range of maps and guides to help you along the way.